Thursday, August 18, 2011

R.I.P Nine Story

Hi my world,
I cry again hikz for the same damn thing!

Aku pernah mencintainya,
Tulus dari hati yang terdalam
No words can describe this feeling
No one could understand maybe
How much I love him

Hari ini terkuak
sebuah cerita rahasia tentang nya
It is my biggest question since 6 months ago
And finally I got the answer
But, it's too hurt to believe it
Feel so fainting...

Aku menghabiskan hari-hari laluku
Dengan banyak penyesalan
Dan kesedihan
How could he do this to me?
How could he break this fragile heart?

May I write a letter to him, here?

Dear Prince,
Thanks for making it cool
U made it so perfect, dude...
I spent so many times to cry
Blame my self...
Choose a way that I never want to
To pay all the consequences
To proof all u said to me
On the latest day

How could u break my heart?
I never ever can imagine
U do such this f**king things!
I adore u...
Think, u are the one who sees me
Think, u are the ANGEL that can't fly
Coz of my stupid mistake
Cos I broke ur wings...
How damn!!!

U know what,
The saddest part isn't knowing
That u don't love me
But knowing that u spent so much time
PRETENDING that u did

Thanks for...
The fake smiles
The fake cares
The fake words
The fake hug
The fake fondling
The fake call
The fake touch
The fake music
The fake song
The fake gift
For all the faking things
Thanks a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment