Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A day in October

Dear Lord,
Something bad happened. I thought she were a friend of mine
But I was wrong... She tried to fit into the arms where I belong
But she moves right in behind my back
Everyone knows friend dont do that...


I thought she were somebody I could trust
She always said she cares about me
How could she break my heart ?
When she knew all along, I was serious from the start


Lord, she came right over and looked in my eyes
She said the stories were rumours and lies
She never said anything...
And I wish I could believe in her
But I'm sorry He told me the truth


A friend dont do what you do
There's no excuse...
I thought you cared about me
But now I see..
All you cared about is you


# A day in Oct

Hmm...Share pertama ku tentang ini aja ya...

Aku bersahabat dengannya sejak kecil. Dia teman yang menyenangkan, 
Seseorang yang sangat ku percayai
Sahabat yang melebihi seorang saudara bagiku...

Aku menyayanginya, begitu juga dia ( setidaknya itu yang ku rasa )
Kami tak terpisahkan, bahagia walau hanya berdua.
Dan ku sangka, aku tau pasti selamanya kami akan berkawan
Di lubuk hatiku, aku percaya itu...

Tapi rupanya aku salah duga, ternyata persahabatan kami tidak sekuat yang ku kira

Ada beberapa kejadian yang gak bisa kuceritakan disini, 

But I know it sure, she likes say something bad about me behind my back.. 
awal-awalnya aku gak percaya, sampai akhirnya semuanya terungkap...
But you know, I still love her...
Aku coba tetap bersahabat dengannya, aku tetap berakting seolah aku gak tau apa-apa
it hurts, but I think it would be more hurting me If I fight with her...
So, I choose to be quiet...


And tibalah di hari ini ( a day in October )
She did it again !!! 
And the worst-nya, she did it to someone that I love the most ( saat itu )
She ruined everything...Hmm, not everything ( I have my own part of this mistake )
But she made it worse !!!


He got mad of me that day...REALLY MAD !!!
He heard something untrue about me. I tried my best to explain, 
but He wont believe me....
Aku gak perlu menguras waktu lama untuk tau who's behind this...
When I try to tell her, you know what...She acted like she's the one who cares about me

Oh girl, you hurt me bad !!!


Anehnya, tiap kali aku berhadapan dengannya, aku selalu berakhir di posisi ini
Diam... and I cant take any move!!
Gak tau apa penyebabnya, tapi rasanya terlalu menyakitkan untuk fight dengan dia
Sampai hari ini kami masi tetap berteman, tetap berlaga seolah aku tak tau apa pun
namun aku sudah tak mampu menempatkan hatiku seperti dulu


I really wish she knows...Hatiku untuk persahabatan ini sudah mati di hari itu

No comments:

Post a Comment